Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Stan Bayou

I was digging through my old hotmail email and found this little video.  This is one of the theme songs that Mark Bodnar wrote for the pilot "Stan Bayou" , originally created by Mark, Matt Flynn and myself way back in 2003.

I believe this song was written in 2008 in the Dark tower building behind Cartoon Netowrk.  We needed a shorter/ faster version of the theme song, because our episode was running a bit long.  I remember Matt and I storyboarded this 30 minutes before a pitch meeting.  The Recording you are hearing is Mark singing and playing his guitar at Cartoon Network for the pitch to all of the executives.  All though "Stan "  never made it to final, this little animatic Matt made for our own personal enjoyment sytill brings a smile to my face every time I hear it.  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment